Sunday, July 25, 2010

crop, edit, edit

Another trip to Tamhani. This time with a punctured tyre! The machine which helps me to move from one place to another was helpless to move on its own! It was a tiresome walk of 1 km or so...

Just as the mechanic was trying to fix the problem I got curious about the scattered instruments and the dead tyre; got a snap just like that! back home played with the snap...
    I first tried cropping it so that everything comes closer so as to give the picture a kind of tightness; made it black n' white with a sepia tone.
Again adjusted brightness and contrast a lil bit. Then put the picture in PS. There I played with using different filters. Embossing attracted my attention; it was kind of fossilizing the frame!! I like it. Hence I tried it; adjusted the angle so that the picture looks more like a 3D snap; bordered it to make it packed.
  Finished! Can be sold as a book cover! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information.

    Loom Chain

    ReplyDelete